LESSONS & WORKSHOPS
Belly Dance Lessons for Beginners
AFTERNOON CLASS: Every Tuesday 2:00~3:20PM
EVENING CLASS: Every Thursday 7:15~8:15PM
What to wear
* Tank tops or sports bras are recommended.
* Low-waist pants are better since we need to see our hips. If you don't have one, just roll it down or tie a hip scarf.
* No need to wear shoes. We dance barefoot.
* It's recommended to bring a belly dance hip scarf or simply a scarf to tie around your hip.
AFTERNOON CLASS: 20$ Single Lesson (80mins) 70$ Package of 4 lessons
EVENING CLASS: 17$ Single Lesson (60mins) 60$ Package of 4 lessons
Shauna Roberts Dance Centre
372 Saint-Catherine St W #328, Montreal, Quebec H3B 1A2
What we do in the classes
What is belly dance? What makes it different from other dances?
The main principles of belly dance
The nature of belly dance as a healthy, ergonomic dance, always in harmony with your body's natural structure--you can dance until the age of 99 plus!
2. The basic and classic movements of belly dance:
Shoulder rolls, hip drops, hip shimmies, shoulder shimmies, neck slides, flowery wrists, Egyptian hip circles, Arabic steps, etc.
3. A glimpse of some advanced movements- so you know what to expect when you keep learning!
4. Mini choreography -- after a couple of lessons, we will have a choreography to integrate what you've learned.
5. Cool down -- Thank our bodies by stretching and taking deep breaths.
Two Ways of Reservation
1. email to: email@example.com
2. Text to: 438-409-1901