LESSONS & WORKSHOPS
Belly Dance Lessons for Beginners
Every Tuesday, 3:00-4:10 PM starting March 7
What to wear
* Tank tops or sports bras are recommended.
* Low-waist pants are better since we need to see our hips. If you don't have one, just roll it down or tie a hip scarf.
* No need to wear shoes. We dance barefoot.
* I'll prepare hip scarves for you if you don't have one.
15$ Single Lesson
50$ Package of 4 lessons
372 Ste Catherine O #520 métro Place des arts
Quartier des spectacles
What we do in the classes
What is belly dance? What makes it different from other dances?
The main principles of belly dance
The nature of belly dance as a healthy, ergonomic dance, always in harmony with your body's natural structure--you can dance until the age of 99 plus!
2. The basic and classic movements of belly dance:
Shoulder rolls, hip drops, hip shimmies, shoulder shimmies, neck slides, flowery wrists, Egyptian hip circles, Arabic steps, etc.
3. A glimpse of some advanced movements- so you know what to expect when you keep learning!
4. Mini choreography -- after a couple of lessons, we will have a choreography to integrate what you've learned.
5. Cool down -- Thank our bodies by stretching and taking deep breaths.
Two Ways of Reservation
1. email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. RSVP through https://www.meetup.com/crystalbellydance/events/291700833?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=share-btn_savedevents_share_modal&utm_source=link